Monday, May 3, 2010

Can you believe it?

I have to make a new blog for my technology class. I just have blogs coming out my ears! Oh well. I will make the best of it. Now I have to learn how to do things like add pictures, links, and videos to my blog. Yuck! Is there an instruction pamphlet in the library for blogger.com?

Technology sometimes just boggles my mind. For instance, last Wednesday I tried to sharpen my pencils with our battery powered pencil sharpener. I pushed and pushed and it made sharpening noises, but the pencils weren't getting any sharper. Yesterday, I complain to Clayton and he picks up my pencils and the sharpener and sticks them each in, pulling them out sharp as can be. How come I can't do that? I've got to learn his technique.

Anyway, in summary, I am procrastinating learning how to blog because I don't like constructive exploration style learning. I like handbooks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I can do it, anyone can. Wish I'd had Clayton sharpen my pencils while he was here. I have the same problem you do.