Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Clayton would be proud

I made a decision this morning, as I realized how ridiculously overloaded I felt after one half hour of my first class this term... :-) I am not going to take ballet this term. Kind of sad, but after all, I was just taking it for kicks and to do ballet since I haven't in a while. We made the whole "stay in Utah for two more years" decision so that life would be a little less crazy and we might could enjoy being around each other and seeing Utah. That won't happen with 9.5 credits (equivalent to 19 in a regular semester) and 20 hours of work every week in spring term.

Also, I had an AWESOME vacation in Tennessee. Green trees, rain, thunderstorms, a brand new haircut, talent show, faith's softball game, NFL draft (okay, not exactly my choice of entertainment), 2 free movies, birthday party, awesome carrot cake, new clothes, new bread maker, all in all pretty much AMAZING! I'm glad to be back at school because I do enjoy it, but it's ever so much easier with Clayton here. 4 more days -- the countdown has begun.

2 comments:

gobyucougars said...

So... did they find your breadmaker yet? Glad you had fun here -- we had fun having you here! It just didn't seem right having you do everything for me instead of the other way around. But, I did appreciate everything... especially the carrot cake. Just wish the visit wasn't so short! Love you!

Miss Taylor said...

That carrot cake was heavenly. Just so you know. I want your recipe :) And I miss you :(