Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday

Clayton and I had the most awesome day today. I woke him up at eight when I wanted to go to the bathroom but couldn't because when I went earlier during the night I decided to lock the door as I walked out (I do that a lot and I have no idea why -- weird). He opened it with a screwdriver. Then we layed in bed and watched an episode of Chuck. It's my favorite tv show. (Of the two that I on occasion watch -- after they come out on dvd). Clayton's favorite is Psych. They're both awesome. Then, we went running, watched conference, and made breakfast (waffles for him, french toast for me -- I wanted french toast and he doesn't like it), watched more conference, studied Chinese and went to work. We both worked 2-7 (well he worked 2-7:30). Why was it an awesome day? I have no idea. But I didn't do any school work! YAY!

Now I'm going to go end my day with some repentance in the school work area. I find that I would much rather go to work than do my homework. Why is that? Any ideas?

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay for awesome days!

Also, I love Psych. :)

Good luck on finishing the semester. Only a few weeks left. Will you be taking the summer off?

Unknown said...

Confused--you locked the bathroom door behind you? That is definitely a room you want access to!

erikab said...

Lol. Does Erika know what taking the summer off even means? Just ask Clayton. (the answer is no). But, I'm taking fun classes and learning Chinese and working and I will also enjoy the beautiful warm weather outside in the park with Clayton! Oh well...one day I'll get a summer off...

gobyucougars said...

Hey! You said you get next spring and summer off, didn't you? Or will you find some classes to take just for the fun of it? I think you take after Dad - he'd be a professional student if you could make a living at it!

erikab said...

well, you know I love to take classes! But I will hopefully take some off and make Clayton happy and keep myself sane.