Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5 more minutes

How does five minute blogging sound? Everytime I decide I have five extra minutes when I'm at a computer (that is NOT often), I can type up a blog for all five people who read my blog to enjoy... PERFECT! So, I fixed my problems from Friday! YAY! I am so excited! Oh I haven't announced this yet to the world, so here goes... I am changing my major from Dance Performance to Dance Education. This master plan will add two additional school years to Clayton and my stay in utah. :-( However, I will have almost an entire year taking pretty minimal credits so that Clayton and I have more play time -- we're stuck because of class progression requirements and classes only being offered in the fall. But then, we are going to come back to Tennessee -- where we have decided we belong. So in the long run, more time in Utah but we get back to Tennessee faster. YAY! By the way, I love teaching dance. It is my favorite. Period. And I really miss teaching aerobics. I need to just start a class for fun on Saturday mornings at my ward building or something... I wonder if people would come? I wonder if Clayton would hate me for coming up with one more great thing to do before 9 am on a Saturday morning? Well, there's my five minutes of rambling. I'm done.

Erika

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I like five minutes. Better than no minutes!

I'm glad you found something you like so much. And I hope we live near you someday so I can send Cassidy to your dance school. :)

By the way, I would totally come to your aerobics class (and you know I don't even like exercising). I think it's a great idea. Maybe Clayton could play basketball while you teach or something.

Miss Taylor said...

I would come to your aerobics class! That is, if it were close or you were willing to pick me up...

Unknown said...

I would come, too! Wait, Saturday mornings? Sorry, that would cut into my yard sale time. (Any excuse not to exercise.)