Friday, March 26, 2010

BLah!

I've had such a crappy day today. I just want to hide in a corner and pretend the world doesn't exist. And once Clayton gets home he can come find me and bring me ice cream. Peanut butter flavored. Can you believe it randomly snowed for 10 minutes today right when I was trying to film a video for my class? I can't decide it that will be a blessing of added interest or a curse of the weather not matching up in all the shots. Oh well. Lame post, I know -- but I'm in 15 minute parking and I've used up 13 of those.

2 comments:

gobyucougars said...

WOW! A post! And to think I had almost completely given up on you ever doing another one of those...

I'm glad this day is over and tomorrow will be a brand new beautiful one.

Love you!

Unknown said...

Can you send me a link to your other blog? I seem to have misplaced it. Thanks!