Tuesday, April 13, 2010

:-) AND :-(

Clayton left today. :-(
Today is my last day of CLASSES! :-)
I have a mass project to do tonight. :-(
I'm going to make muffins while I do it though! :-)
My house is a wreck. :-(
I'll have a tiny tiny bit of extra time to clean it this week, if I quit offering to do extra things. :-)-ish
I'm STARVING!!! :-(
I have dancEnsemble class time at 3 pm and we are all getting treated to free lunch at costa vida! :-)
I have to be patient for 7 days... :-(
But, THEN, I get to go to TENNESSEE!

Wo zui xihuan Tiannasi! (for the record that is a phonetic spelling of the Chinese for, "I like Tennessee the best!")

I think that's everything. I'm too hungry to think... I'll guess I'll have to go lay around somewhere and whimper that I need food right now or I will die. (In chinese you can say that really easily. Wo e si le. I'm so hungry I'm going to die). If I was a problem solver, however, I would go visit the vending machine and buy crackers. Too many choices. And my final :-), I set a new record for my self today! 2 miles in 16:45! I don't think I'll ever beat Clayton's 3 miles in 17:30, but for a girl, 2 miles in under 17 is respectable, right?

Erika

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I like Tennessee the best too!

Go get some food!

gobyucougars said...

So.... in summary, you were bipolar today, right? ;-)