Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm really not a bad student

So, I'm in the middle of my technology class. I feel like I'm so sneaky and terrible for blogging in class. But let's be honest, I can't figure out how to adequately use the programs that we have at school, and Clayton has the same or better programs on his PC at home -- so I work on my projects at home with Clayton helping me every step of the way. I really don't like the macs at school. Mac's confuse me. Also I'm super afraid my teacher will walk by. lol.

I am super incredibly afraid of the dark. It's really interesting. I'm not a real scaredy cat but whenever I'm alone and it's dark, no matter where I am, I am freaked out. I'm not looking forward to when Clayton leaves next Tuesday... But at least for the first week I am forcing Taylor and my friend Shannon to stay with me. Now to find someone who will still be around the last week of April that will come stay with me...Or let me stay on their couch. As long as I'm not alone, I don't care. Okay, I'm going to pretend to be useful again!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ooh, sneaky Erika. But I'm not complaining. I really like your 5 minute blogs.

When Cam and I were first married, he worked the night shift. I HATED it. I would stay up forever with all the lights on and the tv blaring, until I finally fell asleep. I'm glad someone will be staying with you at least part of the time!

gobyucougars said...

Hate to admit it, but you definitely get that from me. Lights on, tv on, computer on, whatever it takes to help me not realize I'm alone! You could always go stay with Wes & Dotte...