Friday, April 16, 2010

Sitting and waiting

I'm sitting in the computer lab waiting for my dvd to burn so I can be DONE with this dumb technology class. HALLELUJAH! It's been good because it has forced me to get Clayton to teach me to use things like a computer, but let's be honest. I've learned WAY more from Clayton than from my teacher. Good thing Clayton's patient with me...

So, today is Taylor's birthday. I had Shannon and Taylor over this morning, so Shannon and I made Taylor french toast with cinnamon raisin bread and peach syrup. This afternoon Taylor and I are going to go running up in the canyon. Tonight we are either going to buy cupcakes from a bakery that has AMAZING cupcakes, or buy milkshakes at Sammy's. That way we don't have to eat an entire cake! :-)

I taught the Charleston to the 5th grade class I teach at the elementary school today. They are learning about pre-WWII era. It was hysterical.

Well my dvd is done. I'm heading home!

Erika

2 comments:

gobyucougars said...

Yea! for your technology class being over! Thanks for taking care of Taylor on her birthday when I couldn't... you're a good big sister!

Miss Taylor said...

Hooray for Taylor's birthday!!! I LOVE that day! :)