Thursday, May 13, 2010

pencils

I have mentioned before how electric pencil sharpeners and I don't get along. And I refuse to be so helpless as to make Clayton do it for me. Nor do I truly appreciate mechanical pencils. You have to refill the lead! WAAAAY to much work! BUT GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! I found a real deal, just like was on the wall in my elementary school classrooms, pencil sharpener in the library. I will be frequenting it from now on. You just can't write chinese characters in pen. I mess them up way to much! And I might just have gotten a 100 on my character quiz today! YAY! Also, my class has a bunch of returned missionaries who served in Taiwan in it. So it is very intimidating. I thought I was doing terribly, but I just checked my grades and it looks like I'm doing okay. And also, just to shout it from the rooftops one more time, I got straight A's last semester! Shall we look for a repeat performance? Maybe... just maybe.

4 comments:

Never Enough Orange said...

wow, Erika, you are so funny when you write. I think people get to see you as I see you when you write since you are so shy and words ellude you. Please keep blogging. it makes me so happy

Lauren said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for A's for you! Cam took his last final of the semester today. Yay!

Miss Taylor said...

I didn't know you got all A's! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the A's! Sounds like married life agrees with you.