Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In Translation

Well, you could copy and paste in google translator and mostly make sense out of my previous post. Or, I'll just translate. It really isn't exciting. It was just me rambling during class.

Look! I can write in characters on a computer!

I really like Chinese class, but we have a lot of homework. Today my Chinese class went to a Chinese restaurant to eat. Awesome!

I love you all! But I am very busy so I need to get back to class.

My Chinese name, Bai Qui Yuan

Sorry if I annoyed you. I just wanted to play with my new toy.

I got to teach Kindergarten and 4th grade today! It was lots of fun! I'm drowning in homework though, so I better get to it! have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

gobyucougars said...

I hope when this week is over I'll be able to find out what's up with you without having to check your blog (although I'll keep doing that, too). Glad you like Chinese so much! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Not annoying at all. I thought it was quite interesting. I barely know what the majority of keys do on the keyboard, so you being able to type in Chinese was cool.

erikab said...

Well, I'll try to figure out how to use my phone to call Tennessee again soon. Sorry. I just love being busy I guess!