Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life at 99 mph

Do you ever have those days where you wake up and then all the sudden it's time to go back to bed. And you don't even know what happened? That's been my life for all of spring term. Can you believe we are wrapping up the 5th week here! 2 more weeks to go, then finals, and it's over. WOOHOO! I just love spring and summer. Too bad classes that I really need to take aren't offered in spring/summer. Otherwise I would never go to school in winter. We'd just find a place to hibernate. Like Tennessee, or Florida, or the Grand Canyon. Somewhere warm. I am super dooper tired today. Too tired to do more studying for my quiz in an hour and a half. What if I've already spent 1 1/2 hours studying. Should I do more, or just be okay with that inevitable B+/A-? Do I even care if I get an A or A-? No, not really. It will barely effect my GPA either way. Maybe .001 of a point. That's what happens when you go to school for too long with too many credits to get scholarships anymore. No worries though, tuition is still more than paid through next April. Then I have to get to applying for different scholarships. BLAH!

I'm looking forward to my 2 o'clock nap. I scheduled it. I've just got to fit it in today. You know, having Clayton do all the housework lately has really been ever so nice. I have more time to do homework, sleep, play games, play outside, etc. Weird how curses can become blessings. I guess that's all folks. It's all my brain can process in English right now. Back to Chinese...

1 comment:

gobyucougars said...

I really enjoyed having Dad and my VT'ers doing all my housework when I did my "arm thing." That is, for about 2 weeks. Then I got really tired of sweaters being shrunk, counters not quite clean, paper piles growing, etc., etc... I got over it. Anyway, I'm glad you're squeezing a bit of time out of your crazy schedule for the important stuff -- playing and NAPS! Hooray for NAPS!