Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

So, I like to blog because it's fun, but I never have anything to talk about. Hence just stealing th questions off of my mother in law's blog and answering them myself. Someone needs to teach me how to link up correctly though so that I'm not plagiarizing... :-) Also, I just can't do the picture thing. Although I am a very visual person myself, I just don't have the patience.

1. What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
Yesterday, I ate a snack size york peppermint patty! YUM! But, I only ate that because I ran out of the European Kit-kats my sister brought home from England for me... sad...

2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
Every once in a while, but not regularly at all. I rarely have something I find THAT interesting that it must accompany me to the bathroom. But I did just finish my SECOND book of the summer! First two books I've read just for fun in four years!!! Both were by Gail Carson Levine (Ella Enchanted and Ever). I liked them both. They were just short enough to read in a couple days and very fun!

3. I can't stand when someone _________?
Leaves food on the dishes they put in the sink. Or leaves perishable food on the counter for more than an hour. GROSS!!!!

4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
Weekly. Every Saturday. It's usually our date for the week. :-) I only get access to the car every so often. I do send Clayton down to the Creamery for milk during the week usually. They are over priced on everything in the store except for milk -- only $1.67 a gallon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If I can link up, you can! I'm one of the most computer stupid people around! (Glad to hear you're eating more chocolate!) ;-)

gobyucougars said...

Reading books AND blogging? Wow! This summer vacation stuff could grow on you, huh?

Taylor said...

I love the Ella enchanted book!