Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Candy

I have a Chinese language class from 8-9:50 every morning. I eat breakfast every day at seven and then at seven thirty walk down to school. Today I was falling asleep ever so badly. I was trying so hard to concentrate but I just kept zoning out. I've been staying up late the past few days. It's just been a crazy week. At nine o'clock, my teacher pulled out a byu bookstore bag that was full of full-size candy bars for us. She said it was to keep us awake. So I ate a whole bag of peanut m&m's during class today, and guess what? It did the trick. I paid attention the rest of class... but now I feel a little sick to my stomach. I definitely don't usually eat that much candy in one sitting...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You just need to eat more candy--then you'll be used to it. ;-)

Miss Taylor said...

Awesome teacher.