Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can I go home now?

Well, if I were to rank my day on a scale of one to ten, I would just rank it at 11 and -1. Work was CRAZY!!!! I was manager on duty and every single store needed me and people needed to go on breaks and we were out of food and people got sick and someone didn't show up and it was just nuts. So I was helping one of the many stores needed help and I got a phone call from the ice cream store. So I ran over there and then got chastised for taking the time to put on gloves before I helped a customer. Just don't ask. Basically this guy who thinks he is too good to get a student manager to help and didn't want my help was telling me that I was not good enough to help in his store (that I have trained many hours working in). It was just so frustrating and I got so mad. But I stayed and helped, and then I left and I started crying and I was supposed to go talk to my manager because we were working out the details on my new position (that I'm about to explain), and I had red eyes and it was dumb. And then I talked to him and life got better because now I am working in the office!!! I am so excited... no more changing my clothes everyday before work. I can actually dress up! YAY! Okay, I have a class in two minutes, so I've got to go. But yay for crazy dumb and happy days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Glad your day got better! And congrats on the new position!

Miss Taylor said...

Well, um... yay?! Lol. Crazy day indeed. I'm glad it turned out well :)