Saturday, July 31, 2010

Report #2

Well guys, last Sunday was FANTASTIC! We had a good day. Clayton and I got to relax a lot and after church, we decided that we would make cookies. We read an ensign article together about service and felt inspired, so we made cookies for all the people that had helped us with our flooding issues and went and delivered them. We though it would be a quick delivery, but every house we went to invited us in and wanted to talk and chat, and it was fun. We felt loved and with friends and we just got to casually visit with people in our ward that like us! :-) It was a fun evening. They all invited us to stay and play games, but it was already late and Clayton had to be up at 4 in the morning for his hike!

Clayton was gone until early Friday morning. It was boring not having him around, but to be honest, it wasn't bad. Not nearly so bad as last time he left. So I am hoping for a repeat performance when he leaves again next week. I was just so busy that I didn't have time to mope! And I can guarantee I can make that happen again! :-)

All in all, I am still liking the whole spend time with Clayton thing on Sundays, but Saturdays are still LOOOONG.

4 comments:

Miss Taylor said...

So, wait, you're saying there are friendly people in Provo?? Can I meet them too?? JK ;) Lover you!

gobyucougars said...

And where's the story about WHY Clayton came home early Friday morning? We want details!

Lauren said...

I'm so glad you two are together. You seem to bring out the best in each other. I really wish we could get to know each other better!

erikab said...

Well see, Clayton promised he would blog about his own trip, so I'm letting him do it. It may just take a few days...