Friday, June 11, 2010

Sorry...

Guys, I apologize, but I just have nothing to say. Kind of a down week, you know? Nothing wrong. Just tired. I have lots of homework and working to do. :-) But I'm alive and well and will write an incredibly engaging blog post about my ridiculously interesting life another day.

Oh, random tidbit. Yesterday we had a family of 3 come to Taco Bell (a mom and her two teenage children) and they spent $22 on Taco Bell food! Twenty-Two dollars! I packed two trays full of food. Is that just me, or is that beyond disgusting? BLECH!

2 comments:

Never Enough Orange said...

agreed. too much bad food

gobyucougars said...

Definitely beyond disgusting. And not to worry. With the schedule you keep, I can imagine there are days (and even weeks) where you can't clear school from the brain and concentrate on "fun" things like writing in your blog. We love ya anyway! :-)