Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shopping!

Have you ever looked and looked and looked for something you need, and you've needed it for a while, but can't find it ANYWHERE? Then, when you do find it you feel bad because it's not on sale but buy it anyway because you're just so plain frustrated about not being able to find anything else. Well...yeah. Clayton and I went to Kohl's. I was looking for a new swimsuit and some nice shirts I could wear to church and promised to not ruin by wearing them to dance class. All the juniors sizes were too casual and all the nice shirts in misses sizes were too big. I tried. The swimsuits were just plain ugly. So, Clayton bought new running shoes with my gift card.

The next day I went to target. Same story... nothing. So, I bought groceries with my gift card. Finally, I decided to try Wal-mart (where I did not have a gift card), and what do you know? Jack-pot! I bought a new swim suit that is so super cute! And it is not ridiculously low cut so I don't have to worry about my small chest not filling out the top! YAY! I also got three nice new shirts, a pair of dance pants, and a tank to dance in (I just couldn't resist). I spent $90...which is a lot. But I was so glad to find anything I just went ahead. I guess no more eating out for a while... :-( And I finally have nice clothes to go out in. Funny how that works.

No comments: