Sunday, June 14, 2009

i made dinner tonight

It was good. We had company. At Clayton's house. I found two single friends that will hang out with us if bribed with food. We do what we can for friends. Most people avoid us. Rarely read our blogs. Stay in their bedrooms when we're in the kitchen. Only talk on the phone when we call them. Never comment on our blogs. Think all we do is make out. Give us unwanted marital advice. Yeah, friends are lacking in our lives. Too bad. I miss when people talked to me cuz they liked me. Now that I'm engaged I have a red sign on my forehead that says don't talk to me. I don't even wear a ring. Oh well. Good thing I have an amazing man.

Ammendment to above paragraph: my mom calls me. I talk to her way more than anybody else. And sometimes Hollie.

We worked on designing wedding invitations today. They're really cute. Expect something unique. Then again, what else could you expect from a dance major and a communications major? :-) And dinner was amazing.

I got a new mattress yesterday. The apartment brought them. They are about 18 inches tall (no lie). Sleeping was lovely. Mmmmm...Just thinking about it makes me want to close my eyes and take a little snooze. But I have to jump (literally) to get on. It took me three tries to get back in bed after I went to the bathroom at four this morning.

Wow, I'm full. Dinner was so delicious. Clayton thinks so too. Yum. Clayton's addition to this post is that he loves me. I guess he has a lot to say.

Church was good. We like the family ward a lot better than my student ward. It's a lot more like real church. Lots of personality too. 69 days till we get married... They go by really fast, right?

CORRECTION/CLARIFICATION: I have NOT lost my ring, nor do I dislike it. In fact, I like it so much that I am keeping it safe in its box until we can both find a time to get off our lazy butts and go get it sized. That is all. I love my man and my ring.

3 comments:

gobyucougars said...

Yeah, friends tend to think you aren't interested in them anymore when you have a MAN that's always on your mind, in your kitchen, etc., etc. But WHY aren't you wearing a ring? Did you lose it AGAIN?!?!

People might read your blogs only rarely because until the last few days, you rarely added anything to your blog! You have to warn us when you're switching into high gear.

Unknown said...

Can I just give a big AMEN to the above comment!!??!!

Miss Taylor said...

LOL. I love how you use such amazing writing skills in this blog. It really shows off your intense college education. Love you!