Thursday, June 4, 2009

breaking the silence

Although I am rather proud of being third from the bottom on Lauren's list of "Friends and Family" (meaning only two people have not blogged more recently than me, those two being her husband and brother), I figured it was just plain time to write again. I have a goal for my blog. I'm not going to share yet though. I'm not quite committed to it, and I hate it when people make me do things just because I said I was going to without thinking it through properly.

Guess what?!?! First of all I had a bridal shower last week that was so so so fun! I know it's a little early, but it was the only time that everyone could be there that I wanted to be there. They dressed me in a toilet paper wedding dress with a toilet bouquet that I threw. :-) Second, in two weeks I will no longer be working at Freschetta! I'm back to Subway, where I'll be Lead Crew Supervisor, working thirty hours a week, and more importantly, NOT GOING TO SCHOOL UNTIL AFTER THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I apologize for the excessive amount of exclamation points).

Finally, I can feel all the end of semester stresses building up inside me just waiting to burst. I will soon overflow and not be a very pleasant person. Just thought I'd give fair warning. In the mean time though, I've got to write a paper...page eleven, here I come!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I want to see some pictures of the toilet paper wedding dress! Sounds like fun.