Saturday, October 24, 2009

yay!!!

I am so so so excited! I was selected as an arts bridge scholar for this winter, which means I will working with an elementary school teacher to create a project and integrate dance into her curriculum. I'll go once a week for an hour to work with the kids and I am just so excited! I never thought I'd make it. :-)

Also, Clayton is now feeling better. And that is such a blessing! I am not good at taking care of a sick husband, going to work, and getting my schoolwork done. It's just too much. But it looks like the combination of a day of laying around last sunday and taking the five medicines and vitamins I bought him at midnight Saturday did the trick. And I am so grateful I haven't caught it.

Finally, Clayton and I are going on a date tonight. After we watch the football game and go to the temple, we're going out to dinner and to the haunted forest. I am excited. I'll let you know how it goes. Probably next month when I once again find the time to blog... :-)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you are getting to do the dance program you want. Maybe you can show me how to involve Cassidy with some dancing.

Glad to hear Clay is feeling better (though I didn't know he was sick)! And I'm glad you didn't catch it.

How was your date?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I know you'll do great. Hope your date went well.