Monday, October 13, 2008

ABC's about me!

About me A to Z

A. Attached or Single? attached
B. Best Friend? Hollie
C. Cake or Pie? on my birthday, cake, on pie night, pie
D. Day of choice? April 15th, it's not too hot and not too cold, all you need is a light jacket!
E. Essential Item? my cell phone
F. Favorite Color? pink
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? gummy bears...my sister can sing you the theme song
H. Hometown? well, wherever I choose it to be :-)
I. Indulgence? ice cream
J. January or July? july...who likes january?
K. Kids? absolutely none
L. Life is Not Complete Without? my sisters
M. Marriage Date? ask me next year
N. Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 wonderful sisters and a brother, all blonde
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? foxes and losing my scholarship
Q. Favorite Quotes? "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no impact on society." Mark Twain
R. Reasons to smile? Clayton, Hollie, Taylor, Mariah, Rory, Kylie, Heather, Faith
S. Season of choice? Summer. I don't need a jacket.
T. Tags? too bad I don't know any
U. Unknown Fact about me? I hate bologna.
V. Vegetable? sugar snap peas. of course.
W. Worst Habit? talking on the phone for too long
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Neither. They're both uncomfortable.
Y. Your Favorite Food? anything free that's not chocolate or spinach
Z. Zodiac Sign? Taurus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! a real blog. and I do not believe your relationship status has changed in quite a while, though, please correct me if I am wrong.