Sunday, December 14, 2008

Umm...I don't have to blog anymore

So, it's weird not being required to blog anymore. I'm finished with that class and now I feel like I don't have anything to say. Sad...um...yeah, never mind, I don't have anything to blog about. I have FINALS!!!!!!!!!!! this week. I have one starting in nine hours... maybe I should sleep? or study? or get off the phone? or just stop blogging and concentrate on my conversation? Last year I had to spend twenty minutes twice every week typing without stopping. We called it word-vomit. It was for my english class. I should do that one day. It's very very fun. Interesting thoughts come up. They are sometimes very deep. And sometimes they are just plain weird. So, yep, I've now come to realize that I have too much studying to do to blog, but I tried!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you....

Anonymous said...

I wish you would still blog.