Tuesday, December 23, 2008

answers

I am so good at answering questions...I like this a lot better. Anyways, I had a decent flight home. Okay, I'm lying, it was terrible. I got to Salt Lake right on time and boarded as soon as I got to the gate. We were a little late because of de-icing the plane and all the snow, but got to Denver just barely in time to board my next flight to Chicago. This one went off without a hitch. I even talked to the man sitting next to me (a rarity for me) and he convinced me that I should take tae kwon do. So there's another thing for my bucket list. I actually would love to though -- I think it would be fun and very good for me. I got to Chicago fifteen minutes before my roommate who lives there. She had a nonstop from Salt Lake and should have gotten there two hours before but had gotten delayed on the runway in Salt Lake. So, I ran to her gate and welcomed her back home. I then found my gate and saw my flight was delayed by an hour. Every time that I subsequently checked it was delayed ten minutes later. I saw some missionaries on their way home and shared some snacks with them. They had come from Italy and were delayed for six extra hours. And I waited. And I waited. And I waited. FINALLY, 2 gate changes later, 2 and a half hours late, we boarded for Memphis. I slept the whole way -- didn't even realize that we had taken off. I arrived back to Memphis at 1:30 in the morning to find that they had lost my luggage. Long story short, Hollie picked me up, I survived Saturday in her clothing and got my suitcase back that evening.

The other answers are not nearly as exciting. I don't carry a purse and I haven't read for enjoyment in at least a couple years. I've read the Bible and the Book of Mormon and my textbooks...do they count? I just feel too guilty when I sit down with a book because I know I have so many other things to do...maybe someday. Next semester I'm taking: Dance History, Modern Technique 3, Dance Composition Intermediate, Women Entrepeneurs, Doctrine and Covenants, and Kinesiology. I really am trying to avoid school at all costs right now though. When I think about it I start to get stressed out.

All right...any more questions?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those missionaries from Italy--where had they been serving?

Anonymous said...

The milan mission

Anonymous said...

That's the mission Darrell and I were in when we lived in Italy. I wonder if they ever served in Vicenza? Were they Italian speaking or English?

Anonymous said...

Okay, since you're not going to answer my last question (or maybe you can't since you may not have asked), here's my next question: how was the trip to Florida in the van with six other people? I'm only asking one question at a time from now on so you have to blog more often. ;-)