Tuesday, December 23, 2008

fine.

Okay, look, see? I'm blogging. YAY! I just don't have anything to say...what do you say in a blog when you no longer are required to blog? Well, I'm home (hallelujah choruses are still ringing in my ears!). Tennessee is beautiful and much warmer with A LOT less snow than Utah. The semester ended brilliantly. I did better than I thought I'd do. And...um... I've made lots of Christmas cookies. Sugar and gingerbread and pumpkin cookies. The gingerbread are adorable if I do say so myself. If Clayton will teach me how, then I'll post a picture of them up. And we've made muddy buddy's and strawberry bread, and, honestly, I've eaten much too much for my own good. Also, unless anyone has any request on what to write about I really don't know at all what to say. So, leave a comment and ask a question and I will answer in my next post. Otherwise, I have NO IDEA what to say... Sorry I'm so very very very bad at this... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could send you several tags that would make you answer questions about yourself. Then we'd probably know way more about you than you want us to know.

How was your flight? I know how much you like to fly! What are you hoping to get for Christmas? What classes are you taking next year? What's in your purse? What's the last book you read? Want me to stop?