Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Still Alive and Kicking

Well...my husband inspired me, and I figured I'd blog. I got married a month ago!!! :-) School started up again... :-( It's actually not too bad. I'm kind of loving all my classes. Work is a little rough, but I make it through. I've got someone to come home to every night, so it gives me something to look forward to. I don't know...that's about all that's exciting. Just thought I'd prove that I am still alive and well. And I'm going to go and do more homework now.

P.S. I found out I'm allergic to Utah. Dead serious. I've got a prescription to prove it.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

How can you be allergic to Utah? Is it the air, the dirt... That's crazy!

gobyucougars said...

I'm glad you're allergic to Utah... that gives us more chance that you'll come back to TN when you're done with it! I just wish you didn't have to be bothered and miserable with the stuffies in the meantime! I hope the flonase works...