Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Porque Estas?

For what reason does it snow in the middle of APril? WHY? Why won't it stop? If it doesn't stop soon, CLayton is walking home from work because I am terrified of driving in the snow. Can't do it. Not by myself.

Um... I really couldn't tell you if this post is about anything or not. Wait while it develops and we'll see. I am just sitting on my couch on an exam review day. I already ate too many crackers and too much candy (it's now counting as lunch and dinner). I have a quilt to make happen for relief society. Maybe I'll start that... I really should. Truly. I'm just being a bum. Well I have written a paper and finished my choreography project today. Oh, I know what I can do! I'll write that other paper for next Tuesday! Perfect. And read that one book I need to read. Glad I could blog so I could figure out what I needed to do. I'm going to be productive now. Sorry I have nothing to write about. Maybe next time...


SCHOOL is ALMOST OVER! I get a week off starting next tuesday at 10 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: