Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One More Thing...

Despite the fact that it is about the most terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, in-between phase of all time, I love being engaged! I get to put up ridiculously cheesy blog backgrounds and facebook statuses, call Clayton sickeningly sweet pet names, and forget to do all kinds of things, yet everyone in the world has an excuse for me: "Oh, it's okay. She's engaged." As if being engaged is the reason why I've lost my mind... oh well, it's a nice excuse for the time being. :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new background! How'd you get those drawings to look so much like you and Clayton??

Lauren said...

So...any wedding things you can update us about?

erikab said...

I just plain found the background online. Nothing fancy. And it looked like us, so I put it up. And, well, I'll post soon about wedding stuff I guess. That could be a good thing. I found my dress!