Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy sunday!!!

um...I'm going to do a word vomit. I might edit some stuff though, so, five minutes of rambling...ready....set....go!!!
So, Clayton's mom tagged my blog and said I had to do something to the effect of tell all my juicy secrets and then make other bloggers do the same. I have two reasons why I cannot do this:
1) I do not have any juicy secrets.
2) I do not know anyone who blogs who was not tagged by her except for my Relief Society blog. and I don't think that counts. However, there are currently some great spotlights there on my roommates right now, so visit and read. My most excellent roommate Kylie wrote them. www.8wardrs.blogspot.com
Kylie gave a talk today. It was amazing. ALso, my roommates like to say "Di me lo" well, at least that's what it sounds like. Whenever they are frustrated, or happy, or sad, or nervous, or scared, or beyond english words. It's supposedly the spanish lyrics for that one song that goes... "Do you know what it feels like? Loving someone..." Um... yeah, don't know any more words to that song. But it's a good one. Download it. Listen to it. Love it. It's good for you.

Anyways, I was having this great idea that since Rory speaks Spanish she could still say di me lo and then Kylie speaks french so she should learn to say it in french. And Mariah speaks German so she could learn it in German. And I speak Dance. Darn. I know a few things in CHinese. I could ask my CHinese teacher. If I only knew what di me lo meant....

At our ward social after ward prayer today, somebody made homemade ice cream sandwiches. They were wonderful. I ate one. and a funsize milky way. I think it is so much nicer to call someone funsize rather than short. It just plain has a nice ring to it.

Also, there were brownies at the other one. And pretzels. I've been craving pretzels. Since last night. So I ate some. And they were wonderful. There I go with my short sentences again. If I wrote longer ones, maybe I would sound more intelligent.

Tomorrow is Heather's birthday party. Heather my sister that is. Heather my roommate's birthday is next month.

And my sister Heather is having a cooking party and they are making aprons. And food. Lots of food. It's going to be sooooo good. Because my mom is making the food. And she is sooooooo good at making food. It's the truth. Don't believe me? Ask the dishes! THey can sing! They can dance! After all miss, this is France! (Name the movie!)

And no, we don't live in France, we live in Lebanon. Close though. At least it's not across an ocean or anything.

Um...I'm running out of things to say. I want to go running tomorrow but the forecast says it will rain. I might not. That would make me sad. I so wanted to go. Oh well. I shall go tuesday for sure. I have an interview to be a sports and dance camps counselor this summer on tuesday. That will be funny. I should probably prepare with answers to the classic interview questions so I don't look like an idiot. I think it'd be a way fun job though. Also, I just found out I got a full tuition spring/summer scholarship!!! YAY! Good grades are good for soemthing after all!!!

Also, I just found out that I got into a dance show I auditioned for this summer! So, yay!!! ALso great fun. I'm so excited. And I'm tired. And it's been ten minutes. So I am done. I hope everyone is doing amazingly!!! Also, um...yeah, nevermind. And I didn't edit this. THis is pure word flow, from Erika's brain to the computer. Typos and all!

I'm going to write in my journal, call Hollie, call Clayton and go to bed. Forty-five minutes... think I can make it?

HAPPY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

P.s. Clayton sent me flowers. It made me so so so so happy. They are pink tulips. :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

1. Cam likes to make homemade ice cream sandwiches too.

2. You are going to have a busy summer.

3. Tulips are my favorite flowers. :)

gobyucougars said...

Dimelo means "tell me." This comment by your uber smarter than you brother. (posted by your not at all smarter than you or your brother mother!)